The Darcy copper bathtub It has a brushed nickel contrast to the exterior making this polished copper piece a decoration in itself.
Raw metal along with brushed nickel give it an edgy industrial feel.
It's not just the look that works: As with all Crafted Tiles products, the Darcy bathtub is handcrafted from heavy-gauge copper, which is hand-beaten and polished, giving each piece a unique look. unique and handmade.
Your bathtub is protected for life and it's also easy to clean – All of our copper bathtubs are sealed after the manufacturing process with a protective, wear-resistant compound.
- Available in 1500cm, 1700cm, 1800cm and 1900mm size options (see “Dimensions” section for details)
- Each bathtub weighs between 60 kg and 80 kg depending on the size.
- Made of 16 gauge pure copper
- Tubs use a standard 1.5” drain (not included)
- The drain is in the center of the bathtub (see technical drawings in the 'Dimensions' section)
- Bathtubs should only be cleaned with a mild bathroom cleaner and lightly rubbed with a cloth.
- maximum durability
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Optimum resistance to bacteria and mold accumulation