In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, all our clients and visitors are informed about the legal information related to the company that owns the website located at:
CRAFTED TILES | RODOLFO BRUSCHETTA | NIF: 11845181-C
Hereinafter referred to as: CRAFTED TILES.
Address at Calle Togo 12,
Jerez de la frontera 11408 | Telephone: +34 658 30 90 80
The data of registered users through the forms enabled for this purpose on the website are collected by CRAFTED TILES in order to facilitate the provision of services that CRAFTED TILES provides through said website, inform about the status of orders and facilitate the shipment of purchases made. online.
- Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user and veracity of the data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to CRAFTED TILES is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
CRAFTED TILES by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts) ; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by CRAFTED TILES. Therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both the Spanish and European regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of CRAFTED TILES. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by CRAFTED TILES. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of CRAFTED TILES.
All the contents, elements and information that the User can access through the "website" are subject to Intellectual and Industrial Property rights, trademark patents, copyrights owned by CRAFTED TILES or third-party owners of the same and that have been duly licensed to CRAFTED TILES. This access does not allow Users the alteration, modification, decompilation, exploitation, publication, distribution or public communication or any other right that corresponds to the owner thereof, without the prior authorization of CRAFTED TILES. The fact of allowing Users access to the "website" in no case and in no case implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of the intellectual or industrial property rights that correspond to CRAFTED TILES. crafted-tiles.com are domains registered by CRAFTED TILES. – Company Name and Registered Trademark “CRAFTED TILES”. – that may not be used in connection with other content, products or services that are not the property of CRAFTED TILES or that CRAFTED TILES is authorized to include in the “website”, or that in any way may cause confusion among Users. Therefore, CRAFTED TILES reserves the right to prevent the use of similar names that may mislead the User.
LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
CRAFTED TILES also reserves the right to present the legal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and content, or for the breach of these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed by current and applicable regulations. If any dispute arises, the parties may submit their conflicts to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction in accordance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. CRAFTED TILES is domiciled in JEREZ DE LA FRONTERA, Spain.
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, (LOPD), of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter RGPD), CRAFTED TILES makes clear the this Policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data.
Responsible for the treatment
The Data Controller is Rodolfo Bruschetta 11845181C. The personal data that could be collected directly from the interested person will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activity.
The data of the registered users through the forms enabled for this purpose on the website are collected by the HOLDER in order to facilitate the provision of the services that the HOLDER provides through said website, inform about the status of the orders and facilitate the shipment of purchases made online.
The treatment of your data is legitimate since you have given your consent.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described above and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose. Once this period has expired, the data will be destroyed.
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except for those providers with whom CRAFTED TILES collaborates and who will process your data for the purposes described above. In no case will your data be processed for other purposes.
Rights of interested persons
To request access, rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing of personal data or to oppose the processing, by writing to the data controller at:
Calle Arcos 4, 1st,
11402 Jerez de la frontera.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
- CRAFTED TILES owner of this website, does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the CRAFTED TILES website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond your control.
- CRAFTED TILES is not responsible for the information and other content integrated in spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from the CRAFTED TILES website: through links, hyperlinks or links, nor for the information and other content integrated in spaces or pages websites of third parties from which the crafted-tiles.com website is accessed through links, hyperlinks or links, nor of the information and contents of any third-party web page that appear under the appearance or distinctive signs of CRAFTED TILES unless expressly authorized by these.
- CRAFTED TILES does not assume any responsibility in relation to the information, contents of all kinds and products offered through other unauthorized websites, and especially for damages of any nature that linked to the foregoing may be caused by: (i ) absence or deficiencies in the information provided to users or in its veracity, accuracy and sufficiency; (ii) non-compliance with the obligations incumbent on information society service providers; (iii) violation of the rights of consumers and users; (iv) infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights; perform acts of unfair competition or illicit advertising; and (v) in general the breach of any applicable laws, customs or codes of conduct.
- CRAFTED TILES assumes no responsibility for damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by: (i) interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the electronic system's operational functioning, caused by deficiencies , overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of CRAFTED TILES; (ii) illegitimate interference through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other; (iii) improper or inappropriate use on other websites; (v) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The relations established between CRAFTED TILES and the User will be governed by the provisions of the current regulations regarding the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations provide for the possibility that the parties submit to a jurisdiction, and provided that the particular conditions of the corresponding offer do not indicate otherwise, CRAFTED TILES and the User, expressly waiving any other that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Jerez de la Frontera, province of Cádiz, Spain.
If you consider that the Controller has not complied with its obligations in this regard, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.