Crafted Tiles Legal Information
Encaustic cement tiles
In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, all our clients and visitors are informed about the legal information related to the company that owns the website located at:
baldosahidraulica.com, crafted-tiles.com, crafted-tiles.com, cementtegel.eu, mattonelle.eu, carreaux.eu, rajoles.es, ladrilhos-hidraulicos.com
NATURAL FLOOR | JOSE MARIA ALVAREZ CARBAJO | NIF: 11795797-V
Henceforth called: NATURAL FLOOR.
Address in Calle Castilla 2, N1
Jerez de la frontera 11402 | Phone: +34 677 89 78 34
Existence of an automated file of personal data created by TITULAR and under its responsibility.
The data of registered users through the forms enabled for this purpose on the website are collected by the OWNER in order to facilitate the provision of the services that the OWNER provides through said website, inform about the status of orders and facilitate the sending of purchases made online.
4. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user and accuracy of the data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the OWNER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to it.
5. Consent of the user
The sending of personal data, through the use of the electronic forms of the company NATURAL FLOOR or, where appropriate, emails, implies the express consent of the sender to the automated processing of the data included in the indicated media. The access and processing of the requested data is focused solely on the management of the operations to which they refer, always respecting the current regulatory framework.
6. Rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of users.
The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation to the processing of their personal data, under the terms and conditions provided in the LOPD. You can exercise these rights by contacting NATURAL FLOOR by phone: +34 677 89 78 34 or email [email protected]
NATURAL FLOOR maintains security levels of protection of personal data in accordance with Royal Decree 994/1999, of June 11, relating to the security measures of automated files containing personal data, and has established all technical means to its scope to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
NATURAL FLOOR by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts) ; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of NATURAL FLOOR. Therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable both Spanish and European regulations in this field, as well as international treaties relating to the subject and signed by Spain. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of NATURAL FLOOR. The user undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by NATURAL FLOOR. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of NATURAL FLOOR.
LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
NATURAL FLOOR also reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and content, or for the breach of these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed by current and applicable regulations. If any dispute arises, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. NATURAL FLOOR is domiciled in JEREZ DE LA FRONTERA, Spain.
In compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter RGPD), NATURAL FLOOR makes clear this Policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data.
We inform you about the owner of baldosahidraulica.com, crafted-tiles.com, crafted-tiles.com, cementtegel.eu, mattonelle.eu, carreaux.eu, rajoles.es, ladrilhos-hidraulicos.com is:
Name: Jose Maria Alvarez Carbajo
Address: Calle Castilla 2, N1
Jerez de la Frontera- SPAIN | Phone: +34 677 89 78 34
Contact: [email protected]
(Hereinafter NATURAL FLOOR)
Exclusion of liability and guarantees
1. NATURAL FLOOR owner of this website, does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct viewing, downloading or use of the elements and information contained in the NATURAL FLOOR website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances outside of your control.
2. NATURAL FLOOR is not responsible for the information and other content integrated into spaces or web pages of third parties accessible from the NATURAL FLOOR website: through links, hyperlinks or links, or information and other content integrated into spaces or web pages of third parties from which it is accessed through links, hyperlinks or links to the website baldosahidraulica.com, crafted-tiles.com, crafted-tiles.com, cementtegel.eu, mattonelle.eu, carreaux.eu, rajoles.es, ladrilhos-hidraulicos .com, nor of the information and contents of any web page of third parties that appears under the appearance or distinctive signs of NATURAL FLOOR unless expressly authorized by the latter.
3. NATURAL FLOOR assumes no responsibility whatsoever in relation to the information, contents of all types and products offered through other unauthorized websites, and especially for damages of any kind that linked to the above may occur due to: ( i) absence or deficiencies in the information provided to users or in their veracity, accuracy and sufficiency; (ii) breach of the obligations incumbent upon the service providers of the information society; (iii) infringement of the rights of consumers and users; (iv) infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights; carrying out acts of unfair competition or illegal advertising; and (v) in general the breach of any laws, customs or codes of conduct that may be applicable.
4. NATURAL FLOOR assumes no responsibility for damages, losses, claims or expenses, caused by: (i) interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunication lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond the control of NATURAL FLOOR; (ii) illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other; (iii) improper or inappropriate use on other websites; (v) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions thereof. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
The relations established between NATURAL FLOOR and the User shall be governed by the provisions of current regulations regarding the applicable legislation and the competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations provide for the possibility for the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, and as long as the particular conditions of the corresponding offer do not indicate otherwise, NATURAL FLOOR and the User, expressly waiving any other If it could correspond to them, they submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Jerez de la Frontera, province of Cádiz, Spain.
Intellectual and industrial property
All the contents, elements and information to which the User can access through the "website" are subject to Intellectual and Industrial Property rights, trademark patents, copyright ownership of NATURAL FLOOR or third parties that own them and that they have been duly licensed to NATURAL FLOOR. This access does not allow Users the alteration, modification, decompilation, exploitation, publication, distribution or public communication or any other right that corresponds to the owner thereof, without the prior authorization of NATURAL FLOOR. The fact of allowing Users access to the "website" in any case and in no way implies a renunciation, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of intellectual or industrial property rights that correspond to NATURAL FLOOR. baldosahidraulica.com, crafted-tiles.com, crafted-tiles.com, cementtegel.eu, mattonelle.eu, carreaux.eu, rajoles.es, ladrilhos-hidraulicos.com are domains registered by NATURAL FLOOR. - Social Denomination and Registered Trademark "NATURAL FLOOR." - which may not be used in connection with other content, products or services that are not owned by NATURAL FLOOR or for which NATURAL FLOOR is authorized to include on the "website", or in any way that may cause confusion among the Users. Therefore, NATURAL FLOOR reserves the right to prevent the use of similar names that could mislead the User.
A. Anonymous browsing through web pages
NATURAL FLOOR titular company of the web site baldosahidraulica.com, crafted-tiles.com, crafted-tiles.com, cementtegel.eu, mattonelle.eu, carreaux.eu, rajoles.es, ladrilhos-hidraulicos.com only obtains and keeps the following information about of the visitors of our web:
1. The domain name of the provider (PSI) and / or IP address that gives them access to the network. In this way we can compile statistics on the countries and servers that visit our web more often.
2. The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to find out the hours of most influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems during our peak hours.
3. The internet address from which the link that leads to our website. Thanks to this data, we can know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that point to our server, in order to enhance those that offer better results.
4. The number of daily visitors of each section. This allows us to know the most successful areas and increase and improve its content, in order that users obtain a more satisfactory result.
The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated to a specific and identified user.
B. Browsing with cookies
1. The date and time of the last time the user visited our website.
2. The content design that the user chose in his first visit to our website.
3. Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in his browser program. However, the company warns that the deactivation of the same can prevent the proper functioning of the page.
C. Compliance with the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data
NATURAL FLOOR company of Spanish nationality with registered office at: Calle Castilla 2, N1 de Jerez de la Frontera 11402 (Spain). In accordance with the current regulations on data protection as well as on the services of the information society and electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided at the time of booking or registration, are incorporated into files ownership of this company, in order to facilitate the provision of the services requested, for the correct identification of users who request personalized services on tile-hidraulicas.com, crafted-tiles.com, cementtegel.eu, mattonelle.eu, carreaux. eu, rajoles.es, ladrilhos-hidraulicos.com, for the realization of statistical studies of the users that allow to design improvements in the services provided, for the management of basic administration tasks, as well as to keep you informed, either by email or by any other means, news, products and services related to NATURAL FLOOR or with third-party collaborators.
In the case of commercial communications through electronic mail or equivalent means, the user gives his express consent for sending advertising through said medium.
Likewise, the user gives his / her consent for NATURAL FLOOR to transfer its data to TRANSPORTATION COMPANIES, if applicable, for the sole purpose of improving the provision of the agreed services, respecting, in all cases, the Spanish legislation on the protection of Personal data.
NATURAL FLOOR undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, for these purposes, the measures of a technical, organizational and security nature necessary to prevent their alteration, loss , treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
Any registered user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where appropriate, cancel their personal data provided, by written request addressed to Calle Castilla 2, N1. Jerez de la frontera 11402 (Spain) or by writing an email to [email protected] indicating in the subject the words "modification / cancellation of personal data".
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages.
Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer.
Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- baldosahidraulica.com, crafted-tiles.com, crafted-tiles.com, cementtegel.eu, mattonelle.eu, carreaux.eu, rajoles.es, ladrilhos-hidraulicos.com will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-party cookies: The Web of baldosahidraulica.com, tiles-hidraulicas.com, crafted-tiles.com, cementtegel.eu, mattonelle.eu, carreaux.eu, rajoles.es, ladrilhos-hidraulicos.com may use third-party services that, for account of baldosahidraulica.com, crafted-tiles.com, crafted-tiles.com, cementtegel.eu, mattonelle.eu, carreaux.eu, rajoles.es, ladrilhos-hidraulicos.com, collect information for statistical purposes, of use of the Site by of the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: