The Sherlock copper bathtub It is handcrafted from high gauge copper (hand beaten and polished) giving each piece a unique handcrafted finished look and adding its traditional enamel for the perfect match.
Your bathtub is protected for life and it's also easy to clean – All of our copper bathtubs are sealed after the manufacturing process with a protective, wear-resistant compound.
- Available in 1500cm, 1700cm, 1800cm and 1900mm size options (see “Dimensions” section for details)
- Each bathtub weighs between 60 kg and 80 kg depending on the size.
- Made of 16 gauge pure copper
- Tubs use a standard 1.5” drain (not included)
- The drain is in the center of the bathtub (see technical drawings in the 'Dimensions' section)
- Bathtubs should only be cleaned with a mild bathroom cleaner and lightly rubbed with a cloth.
- maximum durability
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Optimum resistance to bacteria and mold accumulation